Monday, May 19, 2008

L'il Kate Taylor, grandchild #5

I'm back! Thanks for hanging in while I learn how to do this! Actually, Ani is sitting here in the hospital with me and showing me how to do it. I will try to get caught up someday....Carter, David's mission preparation, etc....
Anyway, look at this beautiful little girl! She is sooooo sweet. Ani and Matt did a great job during labor, and Kate is here safe and sound. Whew! It was a loooooonng day/night. But all is well, and mom and baby and dad are doing great. I'm soooo proud of them.
Baby Kate is getting a good look at the world. She's just hanging out, patiently waiting for the next meal.
This is me in grammy heaven. I just finished cuddling with Baby Carter who came to visit his little cousin, but was not allowed in. Then in to cuddle with this little girl. I'm loving this. Check out the cute little dimple in her chin...just like her Daddy's.

4 comments:

Chris and Debbie said...

Ohhh, thanks for posting more pictures of Kate! She is soooooo cute! How fun it must be to hold her! I can't wait to meet her! You look fantastic in the pics too! Have fun with everything and give the Taylors our love! :o)

Melissa Marilyn said...

So cute! How are you already so tan too? I wish I could meet both of your new grandbabies! How fun! I can't believe that it has already been a year since you were out here for Debbie's baptism. Whoa! Have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby; she obviously gets her good looks from Grammy! What a blessing to have all your sweet babies living nearby.......lucky.

I'm missing you and thinking about how busy your life is right now. Remember to breathe and just "be in the moment" because it will all pass so quickly. Hug everyone for me.

S. Tallman said...

This is the sweetest picture! I just love it. For one thing, I cannot believe you are old enough to be a GRAMMY!!!! Where did the years go? But, you know what? You are more beautiful now than ever... especially with a grandbaby in your loving arms. I love you. Love, Sharon