Thursday, March 27, 2008

Waiting.........

We are all waiting for the arrival of Carter James Edmonds!!! (Then Baby Kate in May) We can't wait to meet him! (and her!) Danielle is ready, ready, ready...her house is remodeled, the nursery finished, her bag is packed, and she finished one hundred and fifty things last week, including birthday parties for Jacob and Addison, a Primary Easter activity, Primary Sharing Time, doctor's appointments, etc...and has sworn that she will S T O P now and relax...we'll see! This morning she called me about a sharing time thing that she is planning, and I admonished her! I was supposed to have Addison last night so that she could relax this morning with the boys at school, but alas, I woke up at 3 am on Wednesday morning with a BAD case of the intestinal flu. YUCK. Somehow I made it through Wednesday, and am now certain that I will live. Luckily it came before I had Addison here...just what we all would need is THAT going around with the baby coming!!

Stay tuned...many wonderful and exciting things upcoming...

10 comments:

Ani said...

Yahoooo! I can't wait for this little man!

Danielle said...

I can't wait either- although I'm wondering if he's just stuck in there. It sure seems like it! I'm glad you're feeling better-- and welcome to the blogging world!

The Coons Family said...

I am so happy I am already on your blogroll!!!!! So exciting! I love you sister bewsey! (no matter how old I get, I will always call you sister bewsey!)

Unknown said...

I cant wait to meet the new babies. They are so sweet. Welcome to the blogging world.

Tyler Owens said...

we are so excited for you guys! just keeps on growing that little family of yours!

tracy said...

Welcome...I've added you to my list too. Aren't we the coolest moms to have blogs...

Breanne King said...

Hello Hello mama and papa B! I miss you all...

Jeff and Kandis said...

Welcome to the blog world. I am going to have to talk my mom into it now. Good to see and hear from your family. I always look forward to hearing from your daughters and your cute grandkids!

Melissa Marilyn said...

It is SO fun to keep in touch this way. I can't wait for the little guy to come either. I wish that I could be there to help Danielle with the other three! Have a great day!

Chris and Debbie said...

How exciting that you're going to blog also! It really is sooo much fun! I just wish more of my friends did it. But I feel like I keep in touch with your family so much more now! I look forward to your future posts! :o)