Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow! Tme to catch up!

Well, it's about time! I have neglected my blogging duties, which I have been informed by these two girls in the picture is not acceptable. They tell me that if I want comments that I have to keep up the blog, or people will move on without me, and my blog will go bust. So. I didn't know that about the blogging world, excuse me. I'll try to be better, then.

I finally have ONE picture on here of Baby Carter! This one I stole from Ani's blog when she stopped by tonight and I asked her to show me how! He is getting so big! Both of the babies are! Way too fast! It's been a whirlwind the last few months, so maybe I'll catch up with them before they start school (Like Tyler will in September, for heaven's sake!) I love these little babies!

1 comment:

Chris and Debbie said...

Yeah, welcome back! I get way behind also and have to spend a long time getting all caught up on my blogs. I don't know how your girls do it!